B‑Line Medical makes software that helps healthcare professionals and educators improve the delivery of healthcare. Focused on the capture, debriefing, and assessment of medical training and clinical events, B‑Line Medical specializes in the delivery of robust, yet easy-to-use web-based solutions. Our software has helped over 500 top hospitals, medical schools, and nursing programs in 18 countries operate and manage their training and QI programs more effectively.
Our Mission Statement is to provide healthcare educators and clinicians with innovative video-driven solutions to effect real and immediate improvement in the delivery of care.
B-Line Medical is seeking a Global Inside Sales Consultant (GISC) responsible for prospecting and growing the international and domestic sales pipeline, responding to RFPs, providing web demonstrations to potential clients, following up with prospective clients via email and phone, support international distributors and the International Sales Team. The GISC will spend 50% of their time focused on supporting projects end efforts internationally and 50% will be focused on prospecting/generating leads both internationally and domestically as well as support RFP/Tender responses.
What you will be doing:
- Answer, respond and route incoming calls and email requests from our info email alias
- Increase international and domestic sales pipeline by prospecting and performing email/phone outreach to new business
- Nurture International leads (via email, phone and web presentations) and provide them with information about our software solutions including pricing and technical specifications
- Manage and execute company responses to requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Assist with international distributor management to include scheduling trainings, updating resource information and providing information as needed to distributors
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities through the use of a CRM tool
- Qualify international leads and opportunities prior to handing off to the International Sales Consultants
- Assist distributors with any needs for potential projects to include web demonstrations, pricing, etc.
- Other Sales support activities including assisting with contract transactions and invoicing as needed
- Attend international and domestic industry conferences to develop industry expertise and to build an industry network
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- 1-2 years of inside sales, marketing, or lead generation experience
- B.A./B.S. in Business, International Business, Marketing or related degree strongly preferred
- Prominent organizational skills and able to manage many projects simultaneously
- Experience with web-based productivity tools
- Friendly and customer-oriented
- Ability to solve complex problems and work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Energetic and self-starter, able to work in a fast paced and self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Previous Inside Sales experience a plus Previous international experience a plus
- Desire to understand other cultures and professional differences
- Requires occasional off-hours work/web presentations due to client and distributor locations in various time zones