B‑Line Medical makes software that helps healthcare professionals and educators improve the delivery of healthcare. Focused on the capture, debriefing, and assessment of medical training and clinical events, B‑Line Medical specializes in the delivery of robust, yet easy-to-use web-based solutions. Our software has helped over 450 top hospitals, medical schools, and nursing programs in 18 countries operate and manage their training and QI programs more effectively.
Our Mission To Provide healthcare educators and clinicians with innovative video-driven solutions to effect real and immediate improvement in the delivery of care.
B-Line Medical is seeking a Technical Support Analyst II to join our Support team. As a member of B-Line Medical's Support team, you will provide support for the B-Line Medical products to our customers and partners. You will have a key role in creating an outstanding customer experience by using troubleshooting and communication skills to ensure technical problems are analyzed, documented, and resolved. This customer-focused team environment is driven by the needs of our client base and maximizing their customer experience.
This role requires the use of judgment and independent decision-making when managing your caseload. Performance is gauged by your attitude toward customers, dependability, punctuality, job knowledge, communication skills, and technical aptitude.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction with clients
- Demonstrates reliable attendance and punctuality within established work schedule
- Possess a strong IT knowledge base including but not limited to IIS server, SQL server, LDAP, SMTP, A/V, RAID, hardware troubleshooting, network troubleshooting, and cloud
- Recommend enhancements regarding product, application or documentation
- Independently identify, troubleshoot, document and replicate customer problems and then escalate complex problems to the Development & QA Team in accordance with escalation procedures
- Proven ability identify, document and replicate customer problems
- Ability to hold conference calls with client IT teams
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve customer relations
- Take initiative and be proactive to mitigate customer service issues before they arise
- Educate other team members and problem-solve issues that arise
- Train team members on tools, products, and technical topics
- Perform software upgrades or other special projects as assigned
- Follow standard Support processes and procedures
- Document all client requests for assistance in helpdesk ticketing system
- Understand & deliver established service level agreements
- Provide on-call services on a rotational basis
What we are looking for:
- Strong technical experience with Systems Administration and Network infrastructure technologies (Web Servers, SSL Certificates, FTP, DNS, DHCP, etc.)
- Strong technical experience with administration of Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8.1, Server 2003, Server 2008, and Server 2012
- Strong technical experience with administration of Microsoft IIS 6,7, and 8
- Strong technical experience with relational database technologies, especially Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008
- Strong technical experience with LDAP - Active Directory, OpenLDAP, etc.
- Experience with diagnosing hardware issues on server form factors
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a technical team-oriented environment
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, or similar field or equivalent technical support experience
- Advanced Certification: A+, Network+, MCSA, CCNA
- Experience with Audio Video systems integration
- Experience implementing or supporting web-based applications
- Experience with Web application or Desktop software development
- Experience with SSL Certificates
- Experience with VB Scripting
- Possible travel